The following is the information that will be needed for the application. Anything you submit over our website is 100 percent, fully secure. We never share it with anyone except by permission. If you have given us information you want us to use to get you the best loan, we use that information to tell mortgage lenders about you and convince them to loan you money. In turn, those mortgage lenders are bound by federal law to keep your information secure.
- Property Type (Mixed-use, multifamily, office, retail, warehouse, etc.):
- Property description (i.e., # of units/unit type)?
- Debt service must be a minimum of 1.25% ( depending on lender )
- Cost of the building/property for purchase
- Amount remaining on existing mortgage (s) for refinance?
- Owner occupied property or investment only?
- Full documentation needed
- 3 years tax returns both personal and business will be needed
- Contract of sale needed for purchase
- Personal financial statement
- Recent appraisal if available (new appraisal will be required)?
- Unit leases and expiration information ( rent roll )
- Recent environmental report if available
- Any prepayment penalty on the current mortgage(s) (for refinance)?
- Property taxes (per year)
- Building insurance (per year)
- Utilities (state per month or yearly total)
Do the tenants pick up any percentage of building expenses?
Note – 10% will be deducted from the gross rents to account for vacancy and building management unless specifically accounted for.
- Complete breakdown of construction costs
- Verification of all government approvals
- Name of contractor and plans provided